Stay in touch even at 35,000 feet
Voice, SMS and GPRS services onboard
- This service is currently operational on 30 Emirates aircrafts (Boeing 777, A340 & A380)
- Emirates routes cover flights from Middle East to Europe, Middle East to Australia and Asia (including Pakistan)
- Currently around 40 Boeing 737 aircraft deployed
- Routes from European and North African cities
- Currently three Airbus A320 aircraft deployed
- Operating routes to/from Kuwait City and between Dubai, Amman, Damascus, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Beirut and Bahrain
- Currently two Airbus A319 aircraft deployed
- Operating routes between Jordan and to/from Europe, Middle East, North Africa and India
- Currently two Airbus A318 aircraft deployed
- Operating a business class only route between London City Airport and New York JFK
- Currently two Airbus A320 aircraft deployed
- Operating routes between Qatar and to/from Europe, Middle East and Pakistan
- Commercial trial with one Airbus A319 aircrafts
- Routes to/from Europe including Cape Verde and Azores
- This service will only work on aircrafts provisioned for this service
- Routes and destinations will vary subject to scheduling by airlines
- IDD calls to destinations other than Pakistan will be charged according to IDD call charges of the Roaming Network of that Country.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Incoming calls will vary according to PTCL’s IDD call charges from Pakistan to roaming country. 19.50% CED not included in the IDD rates.
- PTML as a matter of policy disclaims responsibility for any publication or terms and conditions and relevant local laws apply.
- Customers are requested to avoid dialing short codes for e.g. 333, 666 etc.
- All charges mentioned are without taxes.
- Regional tax details are available on https://ufone.com/support/tax/.
- Terms & conditions apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.