International Mobile Recharge
Designated outlets, ATM, Kiosk, Web or even handsets.
Pakistanis living/ roaming abroad can send credit to their friends or family from designated outlets, ATM, Kiosk, Web or even handsets.
- STC (SAWA) Subscribers in Saudi Arabia can send air time (Top-up) credits to their friends & family
- To any Ufone number (be the Ufone subscriber is in Pakistan or Roaming abroad)
- Send an SMS to 801500 with text 133* the mobile number you transfer to *amount reference (which can be 1, 2 or 3). For example: 133*00923331234567*3 (this will send PKR 500 to Ufone number 03331234567 from SAWA Connection using any Handset)
- Available Top-up Recharges:
Amounts Reference 100 PKR = 7 SR 1 250 PKR = 16 SR 2 500 PKR = 32 SR 3
- “Pakistan” or “PAKI” or “INFO” to STC short code to get above information
- Walk into Transfer-To, ezetop, MoreMagicor Prepay Nation’s retail outlet in designated countries
- You will be told the equivalent of the currency being handed over in Pakistani rupees
- The amount will be transferred into the account in Pakistan instantly
- With ValuePlus www.topup4you.com, at present the service is delivered through our more than 2000 retailers around the world. The existing retailer network is primarily concentrated in
- US (Primarily New York)
- UK (Primarily London)
- South Korea and some other countries
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA