Prepaid Recharge Slabs
|90 – 99||90|
|100 – 499||180|
|500 – 999||365|
- If you decide not to recharge after the validity of your existing recharge has ended, you will only be able to receive incoming calls and messages. If you do not recharge in 90 days, your number might get disconnected.
- By using our website, you hereby consent to the disclaimer and agree to its terms and conditions. All information provided on this website has been published for general information, in good faith and compliance with the applicable laws. None of the information may be taken as warranties. Any action you take or intend to take based on the given information is strictly at your own risk. We strongly encourage you to contact us via 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in case you require any clarity before proceeding with any transaction. Ufone will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of the website.
- These recharges are applicable for prepaid customers only.
- Recharge and expiry is applicable on all forms of recharge i.e retail, scratch cards and digital recharges.
- Prepaid customers can recharge amounts of Rs. 90 or more.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs that are issued through Biometric Verification – PTA