Ufone Collect Call
Now make calls even if you don’t want to pay for it or if you don’t have balance.
Pricing & Tariffs
- Rs 0.72 + tax/day – subscription charges
- Adding/ removing numbers in collect call FnF and SMS sent to 3213 are free
- Send SUB to 902
- dial *111#
- Dial 11 followed by a Ufone number and press 1 to confirm your subscription
- Dial 901 and subscribe to Collect Call by pressing 1
- To unsubscribe the service, SMS Unsub to 902
- Collect Call FnF Feature.
- Just add your Friends and family to your list, so they can call you whenever they want without worrying about their balance. Once you build Collect Call FnF list those callers will get connected directly without waiting for confirmation
- To add a Ufone number to your Collect Call FnF : Dial 901 and press 1 to build your FNF list.
- BR ALL Block all collect call requests
- UN ALL Unblock all collect call requests
- BR To block a specific number
- UN To unblock a specific number
- BR LIST To get the list of Barred numbers
- In case party B does not respond back in 5 seconds, system will consider it as a yes and call is bridged.
- Call will be charged to B party as per regular package plan, if connected
- Both Post-Pay & Prepaid users can initiate collect call request
- Both Post-Pay & Prepaid users can receive collect call request
- If B party’s outgoing calls are barred (Post-Pay) then A party will be informed accordingly & collect call request will not be initiated
- Postpay users will not be able to initiate Ufone Collect Call if their outgoing calls are barred
- Prepaid subs will be able to initiate a Collect Call request even if they have zero credit in their account, as long as they are subscribed
- Whenever somebody from your Collect Call FnF list calls you, they will hear the recorded message: “Your call will be connected shortly” and this call will be connected immediately without consent from B party
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA