The fastest and easiest way to buy game credits.
How it works:
- To top up or redeem in app purchases, visit
- https://www.codashop.com/pk/ or download the mobile app.
- Select country Pakistan.
- Select your in app purchase desired option; redeem or purchase.
- Select payment method to Ufone.
- Add player authentication ID.
- Add OTP received on your registered mobile number to complete the transaction.
- And you are done!
Codashop works directly with the publishers of Mobile Legends, PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, and more to enable a seamless purchase experience.
To enable DCB for Codashop, no prerequisite registration is required. Users just need to select the desired top-up amount and enable Ufone in the payment field.
- The terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”) apply to billing of Your purchases from Codashop on Your handset (“Device”) via Direct Carrier Billing Service (“Service”) and shall form a binding agreement between You (the PTML subscriber/user) and Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (“PTML”).
- If You allow any other person to access or use the Service on Your Device, You agree to be responsible for (a) ensuring that any such person complies with the Terms, and (b) the actions, omissions and defaults of such person in relation to the Service.
- For the initial authentication, the data network (3G/LTE/Wi-Fi) and SMS must be enabled on Your Device.
- Prices for applications and/or contents available on Codashop(“Application”) are determined by Codashop Or any third party that PTML may include from time to time for the provision of Services (“Service Provider”) and may be subject to change due to applicable taxes and/ or currency exchange rates.
- You agree and acknowledge that by Your acceptance of a charge or prices for the Applications for the Service, PTML shall be entitled to collect payment from You through: (i) Your airtime which will bill the charge to You or deduct from Your air time credit, if You are a pre-paid subscriber. If You are a contract airtime customer (post-paid) You will see the charge on Your monthly phone bill.
- PTML reserves the right to suspend Your use of the Service if outstanding payments remain due and unpaid.
- Prepaid customers can make a purchase of a maximum of PKR 10,000 (Pak Rupees Ten Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) on a single transaction and a maximum of PKR.25,000 (Pak Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) worth of Applications per month. Postpaid customers can make a purchase of a maximum of PKR 5,000 (Pak Rupees Five Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) on a single transaction and a maximum of PKR 10,000 (Pak Rupees Ten Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) worth of Applications per month.
- The Service is available to all PTML subscribers and You must make the purchase from Codashop on Your Device. The Service is not available on PCs or other related devices.
- PTML reserves the right to suspend Your use of the Service at any time at its sole discretion.
- PTML reserves the right to modify and/or change the Terms at any time without prior notice to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, PTML shall not be liable for the quality or performance of Applications provided by Service Providers or for information or material accessed through the Service.
- All Application support will be provided by the respective Vendor. PTML shall not be held liable for any technological malfunctioning of the Application(s) and/or Codashop or any losses, whether direct or indirect, suffered through such technological malfunctioning.
- Failure by PTML to exercise or enforce any right conferred by these Terms against You shall not be or be deemed to be a waiver of any such right or in any way prejudice any right of PTML under these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify PTML for any and all losses, costs, damages, claims, expenses, actions, and proceedings whatsoever arising from (a) the use of the Service; or (b) breach of any provision of these Terms.
- PTML may pass Your information to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with the Service where the third party is acting on PTML’s behalf for the purposes of administering the Service and/or any subsequent publicity for the purposes of sending You PTML’s marketing materials; and/or as otherwise required by law. PTML shall carefully use and protect the information You supply to it.
- PTML accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You while obtaining the Services. PTML further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other individual’s Device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Service.
- PTML reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the provision of Services with or without prior notice or giving any reason thereof.
- PTML shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the Service provision where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorism, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, epidemic relating to infectious disease or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Declaration of Consent
I hereby release PTML, which includes its staff, members, directors, and other management staff, etc. from all claims of damages sustained during or relating to the use of the Service. I understand the Terms that pertain to the Service and do fully comply with them. I give permission to PTML to use my information and the like for all purposes.