Pay for Spotify with Ufone
Stream music and podcasts you love and find music – or your next favorite song – from all over the world.
Pay with your mobile balance and play millions of songs for Free!
Listen to high quality, un-interrupted and Ads free songs on Spotify premium.
How to Subscribe
- Download Spotify app:-
- Create your account.
- Select your desired payment plan.
- Select Ufone in the payment option.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Enjoy unlimited music streaming.
Spotify premium plans
Customers can enjoy 3 months freemium period after which they have to opt in to any of the Spotify Premium plan to enjoy unlimited music streaming.
|1 month duo (recursive)||429|
|1 month family (recursive)||529|
- The terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”) apply to billing of Your purchases from the Google Play Store on Your android handset (“Device”) via Google Play Direct Carrier Billing Service (“Service”) and shall form a binding agreement between You (the PTML subscriber/user) and Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (“PTML”).
- If You allow any other person to access or use the Service on Your Device, You agree to be responsible for (a) ensuring that any such person complies with the Terms, and (b) the actions, omissions and defaults of such person in relation to the Service .
- For the initial authentication, data network (3G/LTE/Wi-Fi) and SMS must be enabled on Your Device.
- Prices for applications and/or contents available on Google Play Store (“Application”) are determined by Google Asia Pacific Ptd. Or any third party that PTML may include from time to time for the provision of Services (“Service Provider”) and may be subject to change due to applicable taxes and/ or currency exchange rates.
- You agree and acknowledge that by Your acceptance of a charge or prices for the Applications for the Service, PTML shall be entitled to collect payment from You through: (i) Your airtime which will bill the charge to You or deduct from Your air time credit, if You are a pre-paid subscriber. If You are a contract airtime customer (post-paid) You will see the charge on Your monthly phone bill.
- If You subscribe to a Service which requires a subscription, You will be billed in accordance with the subscription frequency and price indicated at the beginning of the Service. You are required to refer to the subscription cancellation option at the time of subscribing the Service. The cancellation request has to be made to the respective authorized application or content vendor who has entered into a contract with Service Provider to sell their Applications to users through PTML (“Vendor”) Service Provider. If the subscription is not cancelled prior to the renewal date, You may no longer have the right to cancel or receive a refund for the same. Any cancellation will take effect from the following renewal period.
- PTML reserves the right to suspend Your use of the Service if outstanding payments remain due and unpaid.
- You are allowed to make a purchase of maximum of PKR 2,000 (Pak Rupees Two Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) on a single transaction and maximum of PKR.5,000 (Pak Rupees Two Thousand Only) (GST inclusive) worth of Applications per month.
- The Service is available to all PTML subscribers and You must make the purchase from Google Play Store on Your Device. The Service is not available on PCs or other related devices.
- PTML reserves the right to suspend Your use of the Service at any time at its sole discretion.
- PTML reserves the right to modify and/or change the Terms at any time without prior notice to You.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law PTML shall not be liable for the quality or performance of Applications provided by Service Providers or for information or material accessed through the Service.
- All Application support will be provided by the respective Vendor. PTML shall not be held liable for any technological malfunctioning of the Application(s) and/or Google Play Store or any losses, whether direct or indirect, suffered through such technological malfunctioning.
- Failure by PTML to exercise or enforce any right conferred by these Terms against You shall not be or be deemed to be a waiver of any such right or in any way prejudice any right of PTML under these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify PTML for any and all losses, costs, damages, claims, expenses, actions and proceedings whatsoever arising from: (a) the use of the Service; or (b) breach of any provision of these Terms.
- PTML may pass Your information to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with the Service where the third party is acting on PTML’s behalf for the purposes of administering the Service and/or any subsequent publicity for the purposes of sending You PTML’s marketing materials; and/or as otherwise required by law. PTML shall carefully use and protect the information You supply to it.
- PTML accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You while obtaining the Services. PTML further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other individual’s Device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Service.
- PTML reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the provision of Services with or without prior notice or giving any reason thereof.
- PTML shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the Service provision where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorism, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, epidemic relating to infectious disease or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Declaration of Consent
I hereby release PTML, which includes its staff, members, directors and other management staff etc. from all claims of damages sustained during or relating to the use of the Service. I understand the Terms that pertain to the Service and do fully comply with them. I give permission to PTML to use my information and the like for all purposes.