My Ufone App
Latest My Ufone App on Android platform offers fresh new look and better user experience. Now use your most favorite features with extra convenience and at greater ease. Subscribe to your all-time favorite Ufone products in a matter of seconds. Get your hands on the newest App version to experience it all on your personal device.
My Ufone App version 7.0 is available on Android:
Here is a quick look at many great features My Ufone App carry:
- Create a UPaisa account and pay via UPaisa to purchase Super Card, pay bill or Recharge.
- Pay Bill for Postpaid number or Recharge your Prepaid number using Credit or Debit card.
- Purchase Super Card, Super Card Mini and Super Card Plus
- Subscribe to awesome Internet, SMS, Voice Bundles and Add Ons.
- Check your current balance and expiry for Prepaid number or your monthly limit for Postpaid number.
- Change Access level and Credit Limit of your Postpaid number.
- Check your subscribed bundles and remaining resources against each bundle.
- Check subscribed VAS / Add Ons, and change status for selected ones.
- Email Duplicate Bill or Tax Certificate to your registered Email.
- Change your package for Prepaid or Postpaid Numbers.
- Check your Call, SMS and Internet usage history.
- Get a Duplicate SIM or shift to Ufone Network.
- Guest access for quick SIM purchase and booking with discounts.
- Activate or deactivate your number.
- Get notified for new and latest offers by Ufone.
- Check International Roaming rates.
- Language selection between English and Urdu.
- Locate Ufone Franchise, Business Centers and Self Service Booths.
- Check Ufone’s 3G and 4G Network Coverage.
- Associate your friends and family mobile numbers to perform all activities for them.
- Live Chat – Get 24/7 assistance from a Ufone customer representative.
- Submit a complaint, Request for a Call back or give your valuable feedback.
- Go to Google Play Store for Android app from the above link, or visit the Google Play Store and search ‘My Ufone’.
- Download and install the App on your mobile device. Check below for compatibility details.
- Once downloaded, open the newly installed ‘My Ufone’ App.
- You will have two ways to access the App initially, As a Guest or as a Full Access user.
- If you want to use the App as a Guest user: select ‘Guest’ after tapping on Login from the first screen. You will have selected options to use including Buy Sim, Convert to Ufone Network and Get Support from Contact Us area.
- If you would like to become a Full Access user, you need to register yourself first. To register, select ‘Sign Up’ option from the first screen. Now, proceed by providing your information in the form, you will instantly receive an OTP on your number. Once, verified, you will become a registered user with Full Access.
- Once you have your credentials ready, select ‘Login’ from the first screen and enter your created Username and Password to get into the App.
- Congratulations! As a Full Access user, you are able to use all the wonderful features and services of My Ufone App.
Q. How can I check the remaining resources of my Super Card?
A. Once subscribed, Super Card resources are visible at the home screen of My Ufone App version 7.0.
Q. How can I check the expiry of my Super Card?
A. Super Card expiry can be checked from ‘Current Bundles’ tab in the Usage section. (Home -> Usage -> Current Bundles)
Q. How can I check my current balance?
A. Current balance can be checked from the home screen of the App as well as from the Usage section.
Q. How can I check the expiry of my current balance?
A. Expiry of current balance can be checked from the home screen of the App as well as from the Usage section.
Q. How can I check the remaining resources of my subscribed Data, Call or SMS bundle?
A. Remaining resources of subscribed bundles can be viewed at the home screen of the App as well as from the ‘Current Bundles’ tab under Usage section. (Home -> Usage -> Current Bundles). You can scroll horizontally on home screen to view details of all the subscribed bundles and Super Cards.
Q. How can I check expiry of my current subscribed bundle?
A. Expiry of currently subscribed bundles can be viewed from the ‘Current Bundles’ tab under Usage section. (Home -> Usage -> Current Bundles)
Q. How to check the resources any Bundle or Offer is offering before subscription?
A. From the UShop, select Bundles or Offers and then select ‘View Details’ button to check information of desired bundle or offer before subscription. (Home -> UShop -> Offers/Bundles -> View Details)
Q. What bundles and offers are shown to me on Home screen?
A. Currently, only Data bundles are shown at the Home screen of the App. If you want to see the details of resources against the data bundles offered at Home screen, please look for the same under ‘Bundles’ tab in UShop.
Q. What Payment methods can I use to purchase Super Card?
A. Super Card can be purchased through UPaisa and Credit/Debit Card. Super Card variants can also be subscribed using account balance from ‘Super Family’ tab under UShop.
Q. What Payment methods can I use to subscribe a bundle?
A. Only account balance can be used to subscribe a Bundle or Offer via My Ufone App.
Q. What Payment methods can I use to pay my Postpaid Bill?
A. Postpaid Bill Payment can be done using UPaisa, Credit and Debit card in My Ufone App.
Q. What Payment methods can I use to recharge my Prepaid balance?
A. Prepaid Recharge can be done using UPaisa, Credit and Debit card in My Ufone App.
Q. What is the compatibility of My Ufone App?
A. My Ufone app works with Android 5.0 and up. However, Google recommends Android 6.0.
Q. Are there any charges to use My Ufone App?
A. Usage of My Ufone App is free. However, data charges will be applicable as per your Operator.
Q. What is the difference between Guest Access and Full Access?
A. Guest Access allows access to ‘Buy Sim’ and ‘Switch to Ufone’ features plus guest users can access and use Contact Us section for customer support. Full Access allows user to access all features available in the App and offered by Ufone.
Q. Can I My Ufone App over Wi-Fi?
A. Yes, an internet connection or a data network is necessary. My Ufone App works over Wi-Fi and all 3G and 4G networks.
Q. What if I forgot my Username, Password or registered email for My Ufone App?
A. Username, Password or Email can be retrieved by using ‘Forgot Credentials’ option at Full Access Login screen in My Ufone App or through My Ufone web portal.
Q. My Ufone App or specific feature / service is not working, what do I do?
A. Contact our live chat support on the website to know the compatibility and additional information and get support right away or call 333.
Privacy matters to us, and we want to be transparent about how we collect and work with your personal information. Please take a moment to read this statement.
Ufone built the My Ufone app as a free app. This SERVICE is provided by Ufone at no cost and is intended for use as is.
Information Collection and Use
- Google Play Services
- Firebase Analytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- The usage of the mobile app is free. Data charges will not be applicable on using the app.
- On Android, My Ufone App works with Android 5.0 and above.
- On iOS, My Ufone App works with iOS 10 and above, or on iPhone 5s and above.
- Company stays fully indemnified of any breaches of data, personal information (app username and password) & other resources shared through My Ufone App.
- User will be responsible for all transactions carried out through My Ufone App and company shall not be responsible for any transaction and/or outcomes thereof.
- In order to make services better, company has the right to contact users for their feedback and to share their data with third party service providers.
- Transfer Amount/Balance Share – Company will not be held responsible for sharing of balance and/or making financial transactions to anyone through My Ufone App.
- Company will not make any reimbursement for the transactions done by user using My Ufone App or against any unexpected system failure/service unavailability.
- Users will be intimated through SMS for transactions made through My Ufone App.
- Online payments must be permitted by user’s respective bank on user’s credit/debit card.
- Company will not be held responsible for misuse of any credit/debit card.
- International credit/debit cards cannot be used to make financial transactions through My Ufone account.
- Information visible on My Ufone App is fetched from Ufone’s internal systems which is as accurate as the systems.
- For CDRs, 06 hours is the maximum time required for updates to be displayed at My Ufone web portal and in My Ufone App.
- It is Company’s discretion to add data charges on the usage of My Ufone App in future.
- The user shall not indulge in misusage of the app or any fraudulent activity and in case the user is found to be involved in any such activity, Ufone has the right to terminate/suspend this facility for the User.
- In case of any issue, complaint or feedback, please contact us by dialing 333 from your Ufone number or 033 11 333 100 from any other number or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.