Stay reminded, forget nothing
Ufone is pleased to announce yet another innovative service – UReminder. With UReminder U will receive reminders of important tasks that U cannot afford to forget. Use it for business or personal reminders, so whether it is your best friend’s birthday, a payment collection or a wakeup call, now U will never forget anything.
Using this service is very simple, all U need to do is simply dial 7030, set a reminder and then before the time comes U will receive a call from the IVR reminding U to carry out the set task at the time you specified.
- Rs. 2.50+Tax per week (For Pre-paid customers)
- Rs. 10.00+Tax per month (For Post-pay customers)
IVR Call charges:
Another amazing feature of UReminder is that other than the pre-recorded messages for the wakeup call, food and sleeping reminders, U can record a message in your own voice for a certain reminder. Moreover, not only will U be able to put reminders on your own number but will also be able to put reminders for other people’s numbers!
So what are U waiting for? Use this amazing service and make everyday a memorable day.
U-Reminder FAQ - Answers
1. How can I subscribe to the service?
2. Can I set a reminder to another off-net number?
- By simply dialing 7030 or by SMSing 'SUB' to 7030 you can subscribe to this valuable service.
- Ureminder Service Subscription Charges will be Rs. 10/month. (For Post-Pay Subscribers) and Rs. 2.5/week (For Pre-Paid Subscribers)
3. If I could not receive (attend) the reminder call due to any reason, then what should I do?
- Yes, you can set reminders to any other off-net and on-net number.
4. What are the daily charges of UReminder service?
- If you couldn't receive (attend) the reminder call, or your mobile phone is powered off, the service will retry to call three times after every three minutes. After that the reminder will stop retrying.
5. When someone receives my reminder, will he/she also be charged per minute?
- No daily charges for the service, only a call to 7030 will be charged @Rs. 0.50+tax/min (For both Pre-Paid and Post-Paid subscribers.)
6. How can I deliver a message through reminder call?
- No, incoming call for a reminder set by another number, is absolutely free for subscribers.
7. Can I set a reminder though SMS?
- You can record a message of 20 second duration in your own voice, or you can use the variety of pre-recorded messages.
8. What should I do if a reminder is of no use for me, i.e. if I set a reminder for a meeting, but the meeting is postponed or delayed, in that case, can I change the date of reminder accordingly?
- No, only subscription is allowed through SMS, you can set reminders only by calling 7030.
9. How do I cancel or remove my reminder?
- In such case, you can remove the existing reminder and set new reminder according to the new time, but changing an existing reminder is not allowed.
10. How many types of reminder can I set?
- You can call 7030 and follow the instructions to remove a reminder that you’ve set.
11. How can I UN-Subscribe to the service?
- You can set Meeting Reminder, Birthday (wish) Reminder, Reminder of Time to wake up, Medicine Reminder, Exercise Reminder, Utility Bills Payment Reminder, Payment Recovery Reminder and Custom Reminder (Private Reminder of your own Type)
- For example; Your Best Friend's birthday is coming up, and you want to wish him/her on time, but you are busy at that moment and fear you’ll forget to wish them on time. Now, you can set a reminder for the exact time, and the service will wish “Happy Birthday” on your behalf.
- Another important example: You have to collect payment from someone but he/she is not attending your phone call, you can set a “Payment Recovery” Reminder on his/her number. The service will remind him/her by placing a call to them to pay your amount on time.
13. What should I do if I want a reminder on a daily basis?
- You can call on 7030 to un-subscribe from the service.
- There is an option for some reminders that you can set on repeat for a week, or even for a whole month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Service will be available for both prepaid and postpaid users
- Users can set a variety of reminders along-with custom reminders
- Only 20 reminders can be provisioned weekly
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- International numbers will not be allowed for setting reminders
- Users can avail only voice reminders
- Service will automatically become idle after 3 months in case of inactivity
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA