For the first time in Pakistan, Ufone is launching the UBudget service which allows you to manage your budgets effectively.
How to subscribe to UBudget:
SMS “Sub” to the shortcode 5656
or dial 5656
IVR to subscribe to the service.
How to use UBudget:
Submit your monthly income, target savings and log your actual expenditures under different expense categories like rent, fuel, shopping, education and others and UBudget service will process and propose an ideal expenditure pattern for you.
You can select the relevant expense categories from the following:
- House and/or Shop Rent
- Utility Bills
You can dial 5656
at any time to modify your monthly income, target savings and amounts allocated to each expense category.
How to unsubscribe from U BUDGET:
Users can dial 5656 or SMS “Unsub” to the shortcode 5656 at any time to unsubscribe from UBudget.
- Users will be charged subscription charges of Rs.2.50+tax/week (Postpaid: Rs.10+tax/month)
- Calls to 5656 will be charged at Rs.0.00+tax/minute
- Each SMS to shortcode 5656 will be FOC
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA