Ufone’s lists of Value Added Services are designed to serve a wide and varied number of roles in your life. Our services take all facets of your life into account and provide solutions ranging from entertainment to education, so you know that Ufone has all your needs covered.
Our latest addition to the roster of Value Added Services is “Bolo English”, a service designed especially for you if you want to improve your spoken English skills. By dialing into 6996 an IVR code, you will be able to listen to 8-10 minute long English lessons followed by a set of MCQ’s related to the lesson you heard. Successful completion of the test means that you can move up to the next level and are already on your way towards improving your spoken English.
Bolo English service will be charged at Rs. 0.10 + tax/min. Prepaid Ufone customers can subscribe for Rs. 5 + tax/week while Postpay customers can subscribe for Rs. 20 + tax/month.
Bolo English, your road to self-improvement, only with Ufone!
- Users can subscribe to the service by sending SUB to 6996 or by dialing 6996 IVR and pressing 1 to confirm subscription
- Subscribers can listen to each lesson multiple times and give a test to check their proficiency level
- Subscribers will be sent test scores and reminders via SMS.
- Users can SMS UNSUB to 6996 to unsubscribe from Bolo English service
- SMS charges to 6996 are Rs.0.10+tax/SMS = Rs. 0.12 (inclusive of tax)
Terms & Conditions:
- Ufone will not be responsible for the content used in the service
- Ufone will not guarantee that users will start speaking English after using this service. Speaking English requires practice
- Ufone will not be responsible for errors or downtime in the service
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA