Now Ufone subscribers can get last call summary and detail on available balance automatically through Ufone Auto Balance Alert Service right after the call ends.
Ufone Auto Balance Alert Service can be subscribed by simply dialling 127 from Ur Ufone. After successful subscription, call summary will be received in following format as a flash message:
Call Duration:XXXXSec, Call Cost:Rs.XXX, Balance: Rs.XXXX.0
127 is free of cost
In order to facilitate Ufone customers, subscription charges for the service are as follows:
- Monthly Subscription charges- Rs. 10 + Tax. If sufficient balance is available, you will be subscribed.
- If the mentioned balance is not available, Weekly Subscription charges- Rs. 3 + Tax will be deducted. If the later mentioned amount is available, you will be subscribed.
- If the mentioned balance is not available, Daily Subscription charges- Rs. 0.50 + Tax will be deducted.
If you get subscribed on weekly or daily basis, at the end of the week or day, system will again try deducting subscription fee in the same pattern as mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions:
- Service only available for Prepaid Users.
- Call summary will only be received on outgoing calls which include Ufone to Ufone, Ufone to PTCL, Ufone to OMO and at the end of international calls made from Ufone.
- Ufone Auto Balance Alert Service can be unsubscribed by dialling 127.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA