Ufone endeavors to provide outstanding services to you by providing you with new and unique ways of expressing yourself. This time around, you are going to find a new and exciting way to connect to your family, friends and loved ones with the industry-first Ufone Video Message Service. You will no longer have to rely on just SMS or simple voice call; you can send a Video Message through this amazing service and express yourself to anyone you want in Pakistan face-to-face!
The Ufone Video Message Service is a futuristic approach towards communication between all of you that allows you to send 45-seconds videos to your friends, family and loved ones on both Ufone and other mobile networks. Just the way it should be. All you have to do is:
- Dial 440
- You will be played a welcome prompt
- You will be asked to press 1,2 or 3 to purchase the bundle of your choice
- You will receive an SMS confirming the subscription
- You will then be asked to press 1 to record a message & press # when you are done recording
- To send the recorded message, you will have to press 1
Subscribe now for yet another exciting service from Ufone and find out what we mean when we say that it’s all about U!
Terms & Conditions:
- To send a video message, user needs to have a handset with video call capability and needs to be in Ufone 3G Coverage Area.
- User (A –Party) does not require to enable data to send a Video message. B Party (receiver of the message) needs to have a smartphone and can be of any network.
- Ufone user will receive the message via a Video Call, But if the Ufone user is busy or rejects the call, then WAP link will be sent which can be downloaded using data or wifi. Users of other networks will receive WAP link to view the message.
- Ufone will not be responsible for the content of the Video Message sent. Ufone will not be responsible if there is a delay in receiving of a Video SMS