Simply SMS with keyword SUB to short code 3344 to get the link for downloading the application
Once downloaded, user can either locate the widget application from download menu to install or locate it on the memory card for installation. Widget application can be installed just by clicking on the installation file.
Once installed, user will be required to click the widget to launch Ufone Mobile TV services through web browser. First time users will be offered 1-Day Free Subscription trial upon accepting of Terms & Conditions. Once user accepts the Terms & Conditions, they will be provided with a unique trial activation code.
To activate the free trial, users will have to SMS the unique code to 3344 short code. Their free trial activation will be confirmed through SMS.
To watch Ufone Mobile TV, users will be required to click the widget again. For subscribed members, once widget is clicked, channel list will appear. Clicking on any channel icon will start streaming online transmission of the channel.
Users can unsubscribe to the service by sending "Unsub" to 8009. 8009 Short code is free of cost.
For Java Handsets:
Terms & Conditions:
- Monthly Subscription Charge: PKR 100+tax/Month
- Subscription Short Code: 2211 @ Rs 100+tax (MO & MT)
- Video Streaming Charge: As per selected GPRS Data Plan
- Free Monthly Subscription Trial Duration: 1 Day
- 3344 short code can be used to get the download link by all supported handsets (blackberry, Android and Java handsets)
- Java based handsets might require memory card to download and install the application.
- Although most Java based handsets are supported, however, some low end handsets might not be able to use the application.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Old handsets that have streaming players that lacks H.264 codec support will not be able to use this service.
- EDGE supported handsets with a Streaming Media Player (supports H.264 codec + RSTP link) is required for Mobile TV on Java based handsets
- All Nokia handsets have a Built-in Real player application that plays Streaming links. Users will have to set his/her EDGE/ GPRS settings of streaming player to minimum of 40Kbps when prompted in order to use Mobile TV Service by clicking on any TV channel ICON.
- Local Chinese branded handsets with Java support might not be able to support the application
- Standard GPRS data rates/charges will apply on using Mobile TV
- Ufone WAP APN for browser and media player might be required in some handsets to download and use Mobile TV, in case users are not able to download from Ufone Internet.
- Charging is on auto renewal after 30 days on MT basis
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA