Want a private numbering plan for your organization? Want flexible call control?
Ufone’s Virtual Private Network allows you and your organization to form a customized platform designed specifically to meet your needs.
Through our VPN we provide you with:
What are the requirements for Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
- Convenience of having a private numbering plan
- Companies using limited number of connections can look into the possibility of expanding their numbers
- Flexibility of call control
- Access to all Ufone services
- Call Features
• Voice Mail
• Call Conferencing
• Call Forwarding
• Call Waiting
Our custom made VPN created for your organizational needs come with various custom made packages and services. For further details regarding any queries, kindly call 033-11-333-100 from PTCL or 333 from your Ufone.
How does Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
Ufone’s VPN lets you define your own Closed User Groups (CUG) within your organization at the same time it also allows you to assign a private numbering plan within your CUG.
With a Closed User Group you can:
- Restricts the user’s calls
- Define the numbers that can be called
- Define the numbers from which calls can be received
- Give access to each user for up to 10 CUGs
- Network across cities
Additional to the services mentioned above VPN includes a Private Numbering Plan (PNP) that allows you to reach each user on the network via a shorter number or private number. This feature acts like that as an extension within your organization. Each organization can create its own PNP.
Activation/ Usage Charges:
VPN Users dialing Private Numbers will be charged at a discounted airtime rate.
For further details please call 033-11-333-100 from the landline or 333 from your Ufone number.
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA