Super Recharge Offer
Super Recharge Offer can be subscribed With load or recharge of Rs. 60.
|Off Net Minutes||20|
|U-U & PTCL Minutes||300|
|To subscribe dial||*300#|
Please enter your mobile number below.
Please enter valid mobile number.
or visit your nearest retailer or subscribe through ‘My Ufone’ app
- Super Card Plus, Super Card, Mini Super Card, Super Minutes and Super Internet can also be availed through ULoad
- Super Card Plus, Super Card and Mini Super Card can also be purchased via Credit / Debit Card through My Ufone app under Bill payment option.
- Visit your nearest retailer to avail the Super Family Offers
- To Find out Remaining Minutes , SMS and Internet MBs , dial *706# Or download My Ufone App to check remaining resources along with validity details.
- Purchase of Super Card Plus , Super Card & Mini Super Card is available currently with Full Access Only, User name Registration is required for Full access.
- Details of My Ufone App download are available on http://ufone.com/support/my-ufone-app/
- Offers are valid for prepaid customers only
- There is no additional tax or charges for Super Card Plus, Super Card, Mini Super Card, Super Minutes & Super Internet
- Validity of Super Card and Super Card Plus is 30 days
- Validity of Mini Super Card is 15 days
- Validity of Super Minutes and Super Internet is 7 days
- Validity of Super Recharge is 48 hours
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/
tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on
- Calls made to voice buckets, short codes, UAN and NTC numbers are not included in this offer
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Upon subscribing to multiple packages and offers, each subscription will have its own charging priority. You are requested to call 333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about the charging preference of your intended/subscribed offer