Ufone brings Postpay monthly SMS Package for its valued customers.
Now send SMS to any number on any network in Pakistan from your Postpay.
How to Subscribe:
To subscribe the Postpay monthly SMS Package send "sub"
: Write message “Sub”
: Send to “610”
How to Unsubscribe:
: Write message “unsub”
: Send to “8610”
No. of Free Sms
SMS 'Sub' to
Postpay Monthly SMS Package
Rs 150 + tax
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available for the following Postpaid packages only: U50, U250, U550, U1000, U1600, and U5000
- Customer will be charged on prorated basis.
- Customer will have to call Customer Services to unsubscribe from the package and Un-subscription is free of charge. Un-subscripton will be done on completion of billing cycle.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Once unsubscribed customer will not be able to re-subscribe in the same month/bill cycle.
- The service is accessible on all kinds of hand sets.
- The package is valid for a period of one billing cycle from the point of subscription.
- The customer can check remaining free SMS by sending a blank SMS to 8606. SMS to short code 8606 will charged at Rs. 0.50 + tax.
- Upon auto-renewal of Monthly SMS Package, remaining SMS from the previous cycle will not transfer over to the next billing cycle.
- If your account is block due to non-payment of bill, the monthly SMS package will also be blocked.
- The service is Auto monthly re-subscription
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA