Postpay Internet Tariff
Enhance your experience
Ufone’s Prime Packges are here to provide solutions for your on the go communication needs. Choose your own from our newest voice, SMS and mobile internet combinations.
|Bucket Name||Price||Volume (Mbs)||Subscription String|
Dial *3# from your internet enabled handset to choose Mobile Internet Buckets
|*3#||Subscribe to desired Mobile Internet bucket|
|*4545#||Check remaining balance|
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.20 for the first MB and user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st MB and will get next 19 MBs free again and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- All buckets are valid for post-paid customers only
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff
- Multiple subscriptions of the buckets are not allowed
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the Default tariff
- 3G provisioned customers with 3G enabled handsets can avail 3G buckets in 2G coverage areas but the data speed will be that of 2G. When travelling from 2G to 3G coverage areas, their data speed will be upgraded to their respective 3G speed