In line with this commitment, PTML expects employees and others that it deals with, who have serious concerns about any aspect of Ufone's work, to come forward and voice those concerns.
Specific examples of circumstances where a Whistle Blower can raise concerns could include but shall not be limited to:
- Over-invoicing, demanding, seeking or acceptance of kick-backs, payment for goods or services not supplied or rendered and any act of fraud, bribery and corruption;
- Forgery of company documents and financial instruments like cheques and securities;
- Theft or misappropriation of company's funds and property;
- Conflicts of interest and abuse of office;
- Disclosure of business secrets and other confidential company information obtained during the course of employment;
- Usage of confidential information to obtain a personal reward or advantage;
- Compromising the interests of PTML in dealings with vendors or contractors, consultants or suppliers;
- Misuse of PTML property;
- Misuse of authority;
- Misuse of systems or sharing of passwords;
- Discrimination towards any staff member, customers or any stakeholders on the grounds of sex, race or nationality;
- Engaging in illegal or unlawful acts; and
- Compromising PTML's Safety Health & Environment (SHE) standards.
How to Contact us:
+ 92 334 0000 911
Chief Internal Auditor,
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited
Ufone Tower, 55 C, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area,
Islamabad – 44000 - Pakistan
For further escalation, you can also
contact Etisalat Group:
+ 971 800 2002
Chief Internal Auditor - Etisalat Group and/or the
Corporate Secretary, Etisalat Group
PO Box 3838, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PTML will make every effort to keep confidential the identity of the individual raising a concern if so desired by the individual. In which case, the identity of the individual raising the concern or making the report
will not be revealed without his/her prior permission unless PTML is required to reveal the identity of the individual by law.
An investigation of unspecified wrongdoing or broad allegations may not be undertaken without verifiable evidentiary support.
Where there are deliberate false allegations, no matter how minor, disciplinary actions in case of employees and black listing and/or legal action for defamation may be taken against the Whistle Blower.