Now stay in touch with business & family even at 35,000 feet
Ufone proudly presents In-flight roaming services to its valued Postpay subscribers.
The current services available onboard are Voice, SMS and GPRS.
This service is currently operational on 30 Emirates aircrafts (Boeing 777, A340 & A380). The Emirates routes cover flights from Middle East to Europe, Middle East to Australia and Asia (including Pakistan)
Currently around 40 Boeing 737 aircraft deployed - operating routes to/from various European and North African cities. Onboard the aircraft voice, SMS and GPRS are available to passengers
Currently three Airbus A320 aircraft deployed - operating routes to/from Kuwait City and between Dubai, Amman, Damascus, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Beirut and Bahrain. Onboard the aircraft SMS and GPRS are available to passengers.
Royal Jordanian Airlines:
Currently two Airbus A319 aircraft deployed - operating routes between Jordan and to/from Europe, Middle East, North Africa and India. Onboard the aircraft voice, SMS and GPRS are available to passengers.
Currently two Airbus A318 aircraft deployed - operating a business class only route between London City Airport and New York JFK. Onboard the aircraft SMS and GPRS services are available to passengers.
Currently two Airbus A320 aircraft deployed - operating routes between Qatar and to/from Europe, Middle East and Pakistan. Onboard the aircraft voice, SMS and GPRS are available to passengers.
TAP (of Portugal):
Commercial trial with one Airbus A319 aircraft. Routes to/from Europe including Cape Verde and Azores. Onboard the aircraft voice, SMS and GPRS are available to passengers.
- This service will only work on aircrafts provisioned for this service.
- Routes and destinations will vary subject to scheduling by airlines.
- IDD calls to destinations other than Pakistan will be charged according to IDD call charges of the Roaming Network of that Country.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Incoming calls will vary according to PTCL's IDD call charges from Pakistan to roaming country. 19.50% CED not included in the IDD rates.
- PTML as a matter of policy disclaims responsibility for any publication or terms and conditions and relevant local laws apply.
- Customers are requested to avoid dialing short codes for e.g. 333, 666 etc.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA