Roam to your heart’s content with the UAE Per Second Offer
True to our commitment of innovation and quality service, we at Ufone place great importance on providing different avenues through which our customers can gain maximum utility from their connection. The latest in a long line of such services is the UAE Per Second Offer.
For the first time in Pakistan on international roaming for UAE, this limited time offer allows our customers to roam to their heart’s content and receive calls at only 30 paisas/second from anywhere in the world, making this the most economical incoming call while roaming. However, it is important to note that in order to avail this offer while roaming, our customers will have to select either the Etisalat or the DU UAE networks as this offer is available by default on both these networks.
With the UAE Per Second Offer, our customers will always find it a breeze to stay connected with their loved ones abroad. So spread the word and get as many people on board as you can.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is for prepaid customers only; Offer is not valid for Post-paid Subscribers;
- No subscription will be required to avail this promo; this offer will be provisioned by default on all Ufone Prepaid numbers for international roaming.
- Per second charging can only be applicable when subscriber is latched to Etisalat and DU networks in UAE.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Per second charging/pulse is applicable for incoming calls from anywhere in the world.
- Other roaming related usage will be charged according to our standard Roaming rates published on website
- There are no hidden daily/monthly charges on this offer.
- Standard published rates and charging shall apply on roaming to other networks.
- This is limited time offer
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA