Roam and save with Ufone
For the first time in Pakistan Ufone brings you Roaming Bachat Call – a service with which you no longer have to worry about the expensive outgoing call rates whilst you are roaming abroad. So now the next time you visit a foreign country either for business purposes, vacation or any other reason, you will be able to contact those back home without bearing the usual massive outgoing call charges.
Yes! That is possible only with Ufone's Roaming Bachat Call. To enjoy this service, simply dial *556* <Ufone number># e.g. if your desired number is 03365134692, just dial *556*03365134692#. After doing so you will receive a confirmation flash message from Ufone. Upon the acceptance by the Ufone number in Pakistan to which the call was made, you will shortly receive a call from that number. All you then have to do is to receive that call and start talking without any interruption. This way, you only pay for an incoming call and don’t have to worry about the expensive outgoing call rate, as the Ufone customer back home will be paying for the call at normal local outgoing call charges.
So make sure that the next time you travel abroad, you don’t forget to take your trusty Ufone SIM with you and make use of Roaming Bachat Call!
- Prepaid customers can subscribe to collect call service by sending “Sub” to 3213
- Even if the customer hasn’t subscribed to service before using, when he attempts it the first time by dialing *556*<Ufone number>#, he will automatically be subscribed to collect call service.
- Collect Call subscription is Rs. 3+tax/week.
- Prepaid customer can unsubscribe to collect call service by sending “Unsub” to 3213
- There are no charges to initiate, reject, not answering the collect call.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Service is available to calls from Ufone to Ufone only. A & B party must both be Ufone subscribers.
- A Party can only be Prepaid Roamers; Service unavailable for Postpaid Subscribers.
- Outgoing Call Charges will apply to B Party as per it’s package plan.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- International Roamer (A Party) will be charged for respective Incoming Call Rate of the country & network he is latched to.
- Prepaid International Roamers can initiate collect call whereas B Party could either be prepaid or postpaid subscriber.
- If B party is on international roaming then collect call request will not be sent to him.
- Prepaid subs will be able to initiate a Collect Call request even if they have zero credit in their account.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA