Ufone features a long and varied list of Prepaid International Roaming (IR) Offers that open up a world of convenience for you while roaming abroad. By allowing you to easily stay in touch and connected, even while out of the country, we ensure that you always stay a part of the Ufone family.
The latest of these offers is the International Roaming 30 Paisa/Second Offer - UK, through which all incoming calls to your Ufone number in the UK will be charged at the lowest rate of 30 Paisa per second from anywhere in the world! That’s not all because incoming SMS from anywhere in the world will also be absolutely free! This offer is automatically applicable on all Ufone SIMs and there are no subscription charges. The International Roaming 30 Paisa/Second Offer - UK is a treat of convenience and easy connectivity and all it requires is a Ufone SIM.
Just in case you run out of credit while roaming, you can conveniently recharge your balance from a Paypoint shop, by visiting www.ezetop.com or by asking someone in Pakistan to recharge your balance through ULoad.
So when you’re roaming in the UK, make sure you take your Ufone SIM along and take advantage of this incredible offer.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for Prepaid customers only
- Offer is available by default on all Ufone Prepaid numbers without any subscription fee
- Per Second charging is applicable only when customer is latched to T-Mobile (Everything Everywhere), Orange, Vodafone and Telefonica networks in UK
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Per Second charging pulse is applicable for Incoming Calls from Pakistan as well as from anywhere around the world
- For any other roaming related usage, Standard Roaming Charges apply as published on website
- Standard Roaming Charges apply on roaming to any other network(s).
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA