Ufone Prepay customers can now share
their balance with each other through a simple two-step process now
How to Share:
Step 1: Dial *828*Recipient Number*Amount# e.g. *828*0333xxxxxxx*10#
Step 2: Customer will be prompted with: Reply with: 1 to transfer Rs. 10 to 0333xxxxxxx
- From February 27, 2014 onwards, only Ufone customers who have consumed a balance of more than Rs.150 from their numbers will be able to avail this service.
- Customers will only be able to make a maximum of 4 amount transactions in one day
- For transfer of from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 service charge will be Rs. 3.99 + tax
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- *828# dialing is priced at Rs. 2.5 + tax. However, this charge is already included in the above mentioned service charge
- The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone subscribers is now limited to Rs 200/- for a single transaction. If transfer amounts is greater than Rs 200/- , another transaction needs to be initiated.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on B-Party subscriber validity period.
- The amount shared will have to be used before the end of this validity period or it will expire.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA