Ufone brings you a new way to recharge your account. Now you can recharge your friends or families prepaid accounts while on a living/visit abroad from designated outlets, ATM, Kiosk, Web or even handsets.
This ground breaking facility is powered by ding*, MoreMagic and Transfer-To (Fixed & Mobile), Prepay Nation ,Tranglo and SwissClear Global. With their vast distribution network across the world all these partners offers Pakistanis living or roaming abroad to send credit back home to Ufone subscribers simply by walking into any retail shop or by visiting http://www.ezetop.com
/ or http://www.etopuponline.com/
has 15,000 outlets each in USA and in Canada whereas Ezetop has a wide network in the Middle East (UAE & Kuwait) and US. Every retail outlet is capable of sending across credit for prepaid users in Pakistan.
International Mobile Recharge solution is enabled phone to phone via SMS or USSD. The solution is offered by mobile operators within Transfer To™ global airtime network in the Middle-East (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE), Europe (France, Germany), Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong) and the US. For more details please visit www.transfer-to.com
delivers a top-up every second of every day. The pioneers of international top-up, ding* is directly connected to 300 of the world’s biggest and best mobile operators. Sending a top-up with ding* is easy – on www.ding.com
, on ding mobile apps, via 450,000 retailers across North America, Europe and the Middle East or directly from ding’s Phone-to-Phone partnered mobile operators in the Middle East (service currently available via: Zain Saudi, Zain Bahrain & Omantel). Top-up someone today – www.ding.com
through its partner network of 20,000 point of sale locations – enable individuals to support their family & friends across international borders by facilitating the transfer of small to large sums in Top-Ups of their wireless phones. For more details please visit www.prepaynation.com
is a leading international mobile financial transactions hub operator that enables cross-border airtime exchange, money transfer and bill payment via its award-winning innovative solutions gloTransfer™ and gloRemit™. For more info on Tranglo, please visit www.tranglo.com
is a Singapore-registered company delivering a real-time, global transaction network and associated clearing & settlement services stemming from overseas airtime top-up; overseas bill payment; and money remittance. For more details please visit www.swissclearglobal.com
ValuePLUS Computer Systems Ltd:
is a Bangladeshi software company and has developed Topup4you.com in 2009, an online airtime recharge solution. www.topup4you.com
is an internet based global service for migrant citizens living abroad. It provides easy and prompt way of Topup to destination mobile numbers from anywhere of the world. This is a 24x7 global service being internationally reviewed and used in 29 countries and 126 cities.
A friend or family members abroad can recharge/Top-up any Ufone Connection through four convenient choices as available:
- Phone to Phone
- Through a retail store
- Self-Service Kiosk
1. Phone to Phone (At present only available with Transfer-To):
Currently, STC (SAWA) Subscribers in Saudi Arabia can send air time (Top-up) credits to their friends & family to any Ufone number (be the Ufone subscriber is in Pakistan or Roaming abroad) as followed:
- Send an SMS to 801500 with text 133* the mobile number you transfer to *amount reference (which can be 1, 2 or 3). For example: 133*00923331234567*3 (this will send PKR 500 to Ufone number 03331234567 from SAWA Connection using any Handset).
- Available Top-up Recharges are as below:
|100 PKR = 7 SR
|250 PKR = 16 SR
|500 PKR = 32 SR
The sender simply needs to send "Pakistan" or "PAKI" or “INFO” to STC short code to get the list of above mentioned Top-up Recharges available.
Following system generated notification SMS will be received to both sender (SAWA Subscriber) and Receiver (Ufone Subscriber):-
SMS to Sender (SAWA Subscriber):
You have successfully reloaded PKR < amount > to < B number >. You have been charged < amount originating currency >. Thank you.
SMS to Receiver (Ufone Subscriber in Roman Urdu):
Muhtaram Sarif, Mubarak hoo! Aap ney mobile number %msisdn% say Rs. %topup_sent_amount% wasool keya hein.
Ufone backend system will also send its standard recharge confirmation SMS with amount recharged, validity date and total balance amount available for the specific receiver.
Visit www.ezetop.com for Ezetop or www.etopuponline.com to avail online top up facility offered by MoreMagic or www.gloreload.com to avail online top up facility offered by Tranglo.
You can register for free; just fill out your details online, a confirmation email with a link to activate your account will be sent. Select the country and mobile operator you want to send credit to, you will then be able to send credit to any Ufone mobile in the world using your credit card or via Paypal account that supports both Credit and Debit Card.
For ValuePlus, just log on to www.topup4you.com and recharge ufone airtime from anywhere around the world.
- Simply walk into Transfer-To, ezetop, MoreMagicor Prepay Nation’s retail outlet in designated countries.
- You will be told the equivalent of the currency being handed over in Pakistani rupees.
- The amount will be transferred into the account in Pakistan instantly.
- With ValuePlus www.topup4you.com, at present the service is delivered through our more than 2000 retailers around the world. The existing retailer network is primarily concentrated in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, US(Primarily New York), UK(Primarily London), Italy, Spain, South Korea and some other countries.
4. Self-Service Kiosk:
With Swissclear Global, the recharge is available at over 730 AXS and over 100 iNETS kiosks located island-wide in Singapore. The locations of the kiosks can be found at:
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA