Revert to the Ufone Network for a treat of talk-time
Ufone constantly tries to be innovative by bringing you offers that are unique and provide ultimate convenience and happiness to you all over Pakistan.
If you are in possession of a Ufone SIM inactive since the 1st of September, 2015, simply put your SIM back in and get 100 minutes for all Ufone numbers every day for the next 15 day! That’s not all upon first recharge of Rs.50 or more get 50 minutes (Ufone to Ufone) and 50 SMS to all local mobile networks.
So now you can connect to your family, friends and loved ones all over the country and talk as much as you want.
Our relationship with U is a celebration of sharing, love and cooperation, and what better way to celebrate than by reverting to the Ufone network.
All you have to do is put your inactive Ufone SIM back into your phone and call or SMS ‘SIM’ to 5000 and you are good to go. And in case, your Ufone SIM has been blocked due to non-biometric verification, you can get it verified from your nearest ufone service center today and take full advantage of this offer!
Terms & Conditions:
- 10 Paisa + tax/call will be charged.
- Duration of the offer is from 1st October 2015 till 31st October 2015.
- To find out if you are a part of the 'SIM Lagao Offer' or not, call or send an SMS to 5000 or dial *5000# from your Ufone SIM.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Bonus minutes will be made available within 2 hours of calling or sending an SMS to 5000 or by dialing *5000#.
- Fair Usage Policy of 100 U-U minutes applies daily.
- Validity of daily bonus minutes is till 11:59 PM same day.
- To find out about remaining bonus minutes dial *707#, standard charges will apply.
- All other charges will be as per the standard rates of the customer’s subscribed package/tariff.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA