Revert to the Ufone Network for a treat of talk-time
Ufone constantly introduces mind-blowing offers to multiply the happiness we provide to all of you all over Pakistan.
If you are in possession of a Ufone SIM inactive since the 1st of June, 2015, simply put your SIM back in and make unlimited calls to all Ufone numbers for an amazing two months! So now you can connect to your family, friends and loved ones all over the country and talk as much as you want.
Our relationship with you is a celebration of sharing, love and harmony, and what better way to celebrate than by reverting to the Ufone network. All you have to do is put your inactive Ufone SIM back into your phone and call or SMS ‘SIM’ to 5000 and activate this incredible offer. And in case, your Ufone SIM has been blocked due to non-biometric verification, you can get it verified today and take full advantage of this offer!
So revert to the Ufone network today and enjoy a treat of talk-time!
Terms & Conditions:
- 10 Paisa + tax/call will be charged.
- Duration of the offer is from 1st July 2015 till 31st July 2015.
- The offer is for a limited time only.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- To find out if you are a part of the 'SIM Lagao Offer' or not, call or send an SMS to 5000 or dial *5000# from your Ufone SIM.
- Bonus minutes will be made available within 2 hours of calling or sending an SMS to 5000 or by dialing *5000#.
- Fair Usage Policy of 50 U-U minutes applies daily.
- Validity of daily bonus minutes is till 11:59 PM same day.
- To find out about remaining bonus minutes dial *707#, standard charges will apply.
- All other charges will be as per the standard rates of the customer’s subscribed package/tariff.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA