Note: In order to keep the utmost standards of quality maintained, below-mentioned offer would not be available from 28th till 30th July 2014. However, the offer will resume from 31st July 2014, onwards.
Din Bhar Offer!
For us at Ufone, it is most important that we keep U satisfied with utmost commitment, highest standards of quality service and the most innovative offers. That’s the reason why Ufone keeps coming up with offers that are in accordance with your choice and delivers on your needs – just like the new Ufone Din Bhar Plus Offer!
As the name suggests, with Ufone Din Bhar offer, U can make UNLIMITED calls to all Ufone & millions of PTCL and Vfone numbers across Pakistan between 9am to 5pm for just Rs. 7.00 (Incl all applicable tax) daily.
So why wait any further, simply dial *445#
to get Ufone Din Bhar offer and spend your day working while staying connected to all – because with Ufone, U conquer each aspect of your life.
Terms & Conditions:
- 10paisa + Tax/call will be charged.
- Upon reaching free 5 MB usage, standard GPRS charges apply.
- Offer is valid from 9 am till 5 pm
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Maximum 100 Minutes will be allocated per subscription
- Offer can be subscribed multiple times, upon re-subscription minutes will be added.
- To check remaining minutes, dial *707# (charges Rs 0.20+tax)
- Calls made to other networks, voice buckets and short codes are not included in this offer
- Offer will be auto renewed at 00:00 PST
- To unsubscribe Din Bhar Offer, dial *446#
- All Location Based offers, Din Bhar offer (Daily & Monthly) & 30 paisa offer are not available on Super Sasta Package
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- To block unwanted calls and SMS from any number, dial 420 from your Ufone number. Charges; 10 Paisa + tax per minute and Rs. 3.75 + tax per week – PTA.